Smooth, Flawless, Healthy Skin Starts Today! Call (647)409-0089
Intimate Area Skin Lightening Procedure In Etobicoke & Toronto
Finally! there is a safe and effective treatment for these more intimate areas that no one talks about, Have you been bothered by skin discoloration and sagging skin and want more brightening and tightening in the private area, and to feel more confident?
Pink Intimate has been clinically formulated to help address the look of discolored areas as well as enhance the overall skin’s appearance in both intimate and sensitive areas such as of the vaginal area, penis, and perianal area along with other intimate areas such as the areolas (nipples), scrotum, and dark underarms.
This innovative system is the first peel that lifts, lightens, and rejuvenates your intimate areas.
At Laserlicious we offer Pink Intimate Lightening to our clients with the choice to get the treatment by us at the clinic, or at the comfort of your home after a thorough consultation, home care instructions will be provided.
Pink Intimate Lightening System at Laserlicious
- Painless treatment and no downtime
- Safe for all skin types
- Targeted Solution to treat problem sensitive areas
- Long-lasting results
- FDA and Health Canada Approved
- Safety Is Our Top Priority
- Highly Skilled Medical Aestheticians
- We Care About Our Clients
- Honesty and Integrity Are Very Important To Us
The Pink intimate System is a solution composed of unique and efficient ingredients:
Whitening and Tightening Ingredients
- Kojic Acid – Extracted from fermented rice grains. Whitens skin.
- Modulated Chloretic Acid – Increases the skin permeability, allowing for a better absorption of the solution.
- Retinol – Promotes collagen release at the dermal level.
- Glutathione – An effective whitening agent with strong antioxidants.
Nourishing and Soothing Ingredients
- Vitamin B12 – Reduces redness and dryness, and helps increase skin cell production.
- Bisabolol – Intended for sensitive skin. Soothes and calms skin irritation.
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract – For anti-inflammation
Pink Intimate System Can be used for the treatment of many different intimate Areas on the body:
Intimate Areas such as:
- Bikini line and external vaginal area
- Mons Venus – The Mons Venus (or mons pubis) is the mound of flesh above the pubic area.
- Labia Majora – The labia majora is the outer folds of skin that are situated on the vaginal opening.
- Perianal Region – The perianal region is the area around the anus.
- Inguinal Region – The Inguinal region is the area of the crotch.
Other areas that can be treated including:
- Areola (Nipples)
Note: This treatment is developed especially for these specific Intimate areas, and is not to be used on the face.
Intimate Skin Lightening in the privacy of your home
Even though intimate and anal Lightening has become more popular over the past few years, you may find it embarrassing to go to a spa or skin specialist for this type of service, At Laserlicious, Comfort, Safety, and results are important to us, which is why we offer you the choice of buying this treatment under our guidance and getting it done in the privacy of your home.
Frequently Asked Questions
Pink Intimate lightening is recommended in 6 sessions to be done every 7-10 days, and you can resume normal activities immediately after treatment.
Pink Intimate System is a safe and effective treatment for all skin types, this Health Canada approved treatment is scientifically formulated for private sensitive areas to help lighten the area and rejuvenate it.
Yes! You can purchase this treatment from us, your medical aesthetician will explain the procedure and provide instructions, we also offer this treatment in-clinic.
Pink Intimate Lightening treatment is easy and painless, there is no downtime.
You will start seeing results from your first session but will keep seeing improvements until you finish your six sessions, it is important to finish the full treatment package for maximum long-lasting results.
No special preparation is required before treatment, just stop waxing and shaving the area to be treated 3 days before treatment.
Why Choose Us
Conveniently located in the heart of the GTA, just minutes away from the 401, Laserlicious caters to clients coming from all parts of the Greater Toronto Area. As a Medical Spa we strive to provide a safe, positive and comfortable environment for all our clients. Services we provide are performed by highly skilled and trained medical aestheticians with years of experience. Our clients safety and results are our top priorities.
All our machines, systems, and products used in our clinic are all Health Canada and FDA approved. We also provide our clients with in-house financing, that way all clients can experience the treatments they want and deserve stress free.
The Highest Standards In Laser, Body, Skin Care And Beauty Treatments
- All Products Are Health Canada and FDA Approved
- Natural Looking Results
- Experienced and Fully Trained Medical Aestheticians
- All Systems and Products Onsite are Medical Grade
- Easily Accessible To All of the GTA
- Providing Highest Level and Quality in Results and Services
- We offer honest opinions in order to provide our clients with the knowledge to make an educated decision
- We can Treat all skin types including darker skin and sensitive skin
- We Care About Our Clients
Meet Our Founder And Head Aesthetician
Meet Rana Andriya, head aesthetician and owner of Laserlicious, a medical spa located in heart of the GTA. With over fifteen years of experience, Rana has and continues to provide the latest and greatest services for all her clients.
Coming from humble beginnings, she started working at various educational schools providing superior service and results for all her clients. By being a mentor and teacher, it gave the experience and knowledge for Rana to further succeed in her career. With all the knowledge she has accumulated; she ventured on her own with one room giving laser hair removal and skin treatments for her clients. After several years of being a one-woman show, she made the bold move and expanded to a larger location under the new name Laserlicious. Within months of the opening she saw the business flourish with new clients and staff.
Creating a space where people can get quality treatments, excellent results and also feel like the clients are being taken care of has always been Rana’s top priority; not just as an aesthetician but as a successful business owner.
As she continues to strive for perfection, the road to success has been an extraordinary one. With the industry constantly evolving, new technologies and products being introduced almost on the daily it hasn’t deterred Rana from doing her job which is providing the absolute best for her clients.
What Our Clients Say
Years in Service
Cups of Coffee
Book A Consultation
Areas We Serve
Centrally located in Etobicoke and serving the Greater Toronto Area.
- Kingsview Village
- The Westway
- Martin Grove Gardens
- Richmond Gardens
- Centennial Park
- West Dean Park
- Glen Agar
- The Kingsway
- Centennial Park
- New Toronto
- Humber Bay
- Long Branch
- Eglinton West
- Humber Heights
- York University Heights
- Jane and Finch
- Vaughan Mills
- Mt. Olive